My child is leaving the school. How can I get a refund for the balance of my School24 account?

Find out how to get a refund.


Last Update il y a 2 ans

To initiate the refund of the balance in your School24 account, please submit an online enquiry with the subject 'Account Refund' and we will be happy to assist you with this.


You can submit an online enquiry here:

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 liked this article