My child has allergies. How can I make a note of this?
How to register your child's allergies
Last Update één jaar geleden
If your child has allergies to nuts, shellfish, soy or other foods, you can note this on their School24 account. Canteen/tuckshop administrators will then be able to see this when preparing your child's order. To note your child's allergies, see below:
1. Go to: www.school24.net.au
2. Click 'Log In | Register' in the top right corner
3. Enter your username and password and click 'Login'
4. Click the 'Students' tab on the dashboard
5. Click the pen icon next to the student you would like to add an allergy note for
6. In the box under 'Allergy', type the food(s) your child is allergic to
7. Click 'Save Student'